Here’s what you need to know about the AFC wild-card playoff game between the Ravens (10-7) and Cincinnati Bengals (12-4).
Time: 8:20 p.m. Sunday
Venue: Paycor Stadium, Cincinnati
TV: NBC, Chs. 11, 4 (Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth, Melissa Stark)
Stream: NBC Sports
Radio: Westwood One Sports (Ryan Radtke, Mike Golic, Ryan Harris); WBAL (1090 AM, 101.5 FM) and 98 Rock (97.9 FM) (Gerry Sandusky, Torrey Smith); La Mera Mesa (1050 AM) and WTTZ (93.5 FM) (David Andrade, Allen Gutierrez)
Forecast: Partly cloudy, low-to-mid-30s
Line: Bengals by 8 1/2 (as of Saturday night)
Over-under: 40 1/2 points
- Ravens RB J.K. Dobbins had to put his season on hold to have a chance at becoming top playoff weapon
- What to watch in Ravens vs. Bengals wild-card game, including determined defense, turnover battle and more
- ‘See you Sunday night’: After chippy Week 18 game, Ravens vs. Bengals playoff rematch could be more intense
- Q&A: ‘Sunday Night Football’ reporter Melissa Stark on her Baltimore roots, working with John Madden and Ravens vs. Bengals
- Ravens vs. Bengals scouting report for Sunday’s wild-card playoff game: Who has the edge?
- Ravens vs. Bengals staff picks: Who will win Sunday’s wild-card round playoff game in Cincinnati?
- ‘My knee remains unstable:’ Ravens QB Lamar Jackson addresses injury for first time in series of tweets
- Ravens coach John Harbaugh mum on QB Lamar Jackson’s tweets about injured knee
- With record deal complete, Ravens and LB Roquan Smith see bright future together: ‘He’s made everybody better’
- Mike Preston: In just 9 games with Ravens, do-it-all ILB Roquan Smith proved he’s worth every penny | COMMENTARY
- Mike Preston’s Ravens mailbag on Isaiah Likely and rookie tight ends, wide receiver woes and more | COMMENTARY
- Ravens LB Roquan Smith named first-team All-Pro; Justin Tucker, Nick Moore honored | NOTES
- Ravens plan field-level suites, new plazas and a garage, according to team’s new M&T Bank Stadium lease
- NFL power rankings, playoff edition: Where do the Ravens stack up in 14-team field?
Join the Conversation
We invite you to use our commenting platform to engage in insightful conversations about issues in our community. We reserve the right at all times to remove any information or materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable to us, and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy the law, regulation, or government request. We might permanently block any user who abuses these conditions. As of June 15, 2022, comments on DenverPost.com are powered by Viafoura, and you may need to log in again to begin commenting. Read more about our new commenting system here. If you need help or are having issues with your commenting account, please email us at email@example.com.