- Bybit has announced Walken (WLKN) as the latest Launchpad project
- A total of 20 million WLKN tokens will be distributed in the IEO at an initial token sale price of 0.0165 USDT
- Walken is a Solana-based NFT game using the innovative Move-to-Earn gameplay mechanism
Bybit users can participate in the Walken Launchpad with their BIT and USDT
The Bybit cryptocurrency exchange has announced Walken (WLKN) as the latest project on its Launchpad platform, a popular initial coin offering (IEO) service that lets crypto investors pursue early investment opportunities in promising new blockchain projects.
Walken is a Move-to-Earn NFT-powered game built on Solana (SOL). Walken is designed to leverage the power of unique digital collectibles and blockchain technology to incentivize users to lead a healthier lifestyle. Much in the same fashion as another popular Move-to-Earn platform STEPN (GMT), Walken makes working out fun via a gamified approach using in-game leaderboards and challenges. In addition, players can earn WLKN tokens by playing the game, which can be used to buy and sell unique accessories, staking, and governance purposes.
Each Walken player controls a CAThlete NFT character, which can be accessorized and have its stats upgraded using gems and WLKN tokens. Characters can be pitted against each other in competitive community events, including Urban Running, Sprint Running, and Marathon Race. Each competition requires special attributes, ensuring long-term gameplay variety and rewards for different approaches.
Bybit users can participate in the Walken Launchpad with their BitDAO (BIT) and Tether (USDT) holdings. Those who commit BIT will receive WLKN tokens based on the amount of BIT they have committed during the subscription period. Users committing USDT, on the other hand, will be enrolled in a lottery draw that will grant winners a chance to win a 750 WLKN allocation. Each lottery ticket costs 100 USDT.
In total, 20 million WLKN tokens will be distributed in the Launchpad at an initial token sale price of $0.0165. 70% of the entire token allocation is reserved for BIT participants and the remaining 30% for USDT users. The WLKN token will be listed on Bybit’s Spot trading platform on June 21, at 12:00 UTC, if liquidity conditions are met.
Historically, Bybit Launchpad projects have performed very well following their IEO debut. Here’s an overview of the most successful projects that went live via Bybit Launchpad and their current yields compared to their initial token sale price.
David is a crypto enthusiast and an expert in personal finance. He has created numerous publications for different platforms. He loves to explore new things, and that’s how he discovered blockchain in the first place.