“Do more of what’s working and less of what isn’t” is a simple but powerful concept.
I’ve gone to a lot of conferences in the financial services industry. It’s always cool to learn about new products and services and hear how other advisors are running their businesses, but the best part is always the networking.
The truth about the events business is that the sponsors pay for 90% of the event (I’m making this up), and attendees cover the other 10% (also making this up, but it’s directionally right). This is why the focus of the conference is always stage time. It’s a business.
We’re doing something a little different with Future Proof, which is sure to be the best advisor event of the year. Yes, you will hear from the latest and greatest wealth tech companies, but we’re leaning aggressively into what people actually want out of a conference, and that’s getting the opportunity to speak with their peers.
This isn’t the traditional financial conference, this is a festival. We blocked off a half-mile action of oceanfront property in Huntington Beach, California. It’s going to be different than anything you’ve ever seen. For example, nobody has ever seen me surf. There will be surfboards at FutureProof, and I will be on one for the first time in my life.
If you’ve been on the fence about going, time to get off and join us. You can register here. You can book a room here.