Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by ActreTrader:
We are live from Fayetteville, Arkansas with AcreTrader Founder Carter Malloy to discuss investing in Farmland. See AcreTrader disclaimers here
On today’s show we discuss:
- How AcreTrader is modernizing the farmland investment process
- Macro-economic impacts on farmland
- How rising yields affect farmland
- Recessionary environments and farmland
- Farmland as an inflation hedge
- What factors go into valuing farmland
- How Carter has been able to grow AcreTrader to where it is today
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
**Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, receives payment from various entities for advertisements in affiliated podcasts, blogs and emails. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. To learn more about the risks of investing in AcreTrader see https://acretrader.com/company/terms#general-disclaimers. For additional advertisement disclaimers see here https://ritholtzwealth.com/advertising-disclaimers/