- PIP.me has launched version “2.0” which lets users create a personalized eWeb3 page
- Anyone can use the native PIP Button to integrate crypto and blockchain payments without any coding knowledge
- Solana-based transactions are currently supported on PIP.me (SOL, USDC, PIP, SERUM, etc.)
The PIP provides users services such as managing their payments, placing their NFTs, and streamlining their social media accounts with its newly released version 2.0. In this way, it hopes to alter people’s perceptions and introduce new ways of interacting with the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
The PIP.me offers its users a customizable eWeb3 page service. PIP.me supports BNB Chain, the industry’s leading blockchain, and eliminates the complexity of cryptocurrency payments and the need to remember wallet addresses. Moreover, it allows users to customize every component of the page without having any web design knowledge or paying any fees.
PIP’s CEO, Jeff Baek, highlighted the service’s core functionality in a statement:
“PIP.ME connects online identity with crypto payments so that anyone can interact financially with people across the globe, fostering a global micropayment economy.”
PIP.me Platform Overview
After a successful rollout of the platform’s first iteration, the PIP.me team began focusing on the improvements ahead. PIP.me 2.0 extends the platform’s native functionality by adding the following features:
- Simplified payment points supporting mobile and desktop devices
- Payment service with flexible options
- Ability to view personal links and social media accounts
- Including individual NFT assets or collections sourced directly from major NFT exchanges such as Opensea, Looksrare, and Magic Eden.
Another advantage of PIP.me 2.0 is the ability to directly transfer links from other websites. Switching from the Linktree platform to PIP.me takes only a few clicks.
PIP considers itself a supporter of the decentralized creator economy. Without any coding knowledge, anyone can use the native PIP Button to integrate crypto and blockchain payments. The button works with all websites and platforms, including Wix, WordPress, and Squarespace.
The PIP Button will gradually announce other supported blockchain networks. At the moment, the service supports Solana-based transactions in SOL, USDC, PIP, SRM, and more.
Adnan is a crypto enthusiast who is always keeping an eye on the latest developments in the crypto ecosystem. He is an environmental engineer working on his MBA and has been following innovations in FinTech for several years. Adnan produces written content to review crypto projects and support the crypto community.