The Sports Ministry has inaugurated 10-man (IMC) Interim Management Committee to oversee the Nigeria Football League.
This development came few days after the Ministry declared the League Management Company (LMC) an illegal body.
The 10-man Committee which include prominent football administrators have been asked to oversee the league.
It has been one issue to the other in Nigeria football since the 2021/22 season came to end in August.
Hopefully, the new administrators will help rid the league off the anomaly that has plagued it for many years.
The list of 10-man Committee
1. Gbenga Elegbeleye – Chairman
2. Paul Bassey – Vice Chairman (Akwa Utd Chairman)
3. Davidson Owumi – Head of Operation
(Rangers FC Chairman)
4. Kunle Soname ( Remo Stars President )
5. Daniel Amokachi ( Ex international)
6. Calvin Emeka Onwuka
7. Aliyu Adamu
8. Rep of the NFF.
9. Rep of the Nigerian Police Force
10. Barrister Danladi Ibrahim.
11.Olumide Bamiduro – Secretary