Broncos fans will have 14 opportunities to attend training camp practices starting Wednesday and ending with the Aug. 11 joint workout against the Dallas Cowboys.
For each practice that starts at 10 a.m., the parking lots at the Broncos’ facility open at 8 a.m. and gates to seating open at 9 a.m. Admission and parking are free.
The seating area is on a natural grass berm overlooking the two practice fields and lawn chairs are not allowed. Food trucks will be stationed on the west side of the Pat Bowlen Fieldhouse and those purchases are allowed inside the practice field.
Players will be available to sign autographs after open practices at the west end of the fields. Players will be designated by position group to sign each day. Per rules agreed upon by the NFL and NFLPA, padded practices can’t begin until an acclimation period on Days 2-5 of training camp.
Training camp schedule
Dates and times subject to change
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. to noon
- Friday: 10 a.m. to noon
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to noon*
- Monday, Aug. 1: 10 a.m. to noon
- Tuesday, Aug. 2: 10 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday, Aug. 3: 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 4: 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 5: 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 6: 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Monday; Aug. 8: 10 a.m. to noon
- Tuesday, Aug. 9: 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 10: 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 11: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (with Dallas)
- *Annual “Back Together Saturday” practice that requires tickets for general public via Ticketmaster.
Key preseason dates
- Aug. 13: Game vs. Dallas (7 p.m.).
- Aug. 16: Roster cutdown from 90 to 85 players.
- Aug. 20: Game at Buffalo (11 a.m.).
- Aug. 23: Roster cutdown from 85 to 80 players.
- Aug. 27: Game vs. Minnesota (7 p.m.).
- Aug. 30: Roster cutdown to 53 players.