Are you confused about choosing the best soaps for men in India? Worry no more, as we bring the list of the best soaps for men available in India.
In this present scenario where body washes and shower gels are a part of our daily bathing regime, soap is still considered a man’s best friend when it comes to bathing. A soap actually makes you feel refreshed throughout the day. A man is never much concerned about choosing the best skincare products and they choose whatever runs in the trend. They are still unaware of the fact that their skin type is far rougher and 25% denser compared to females. This is the reason why choosing any type of soap for their bathing companion won’t help at all. Rather Indian men need to choose the best soap that actually works well with their skin and will clean the skin thoroughly. So without much delay, let’s dive into the list of the best soaps for men in India.
How did we choose the best soaps for men available in India?
We, at HealthAndHealthier, researched for hours and took opinions from several skin experts to chalk out the list of the best soaps for men in India. The soaps mentioned in this list are specially formulated for men’s skin and have an average Amazon rating of 3-5. Some of the soaps have also been tried by our team for a month or so to find out the actual results. Moreover, certain dermatologists based in India also helped us to curate this list.
The list of best soaps for men in India
1. The Man Company Charcoal soap
The Man Company soap formulated with activated charcoal for proper cleansing makes it to the top of this list. It is considered great for acne-prone skin and keeps your skin moisturized for a longer time. It is a 100% natural handmade soap made with coconut and patchouli oil. The soap has a 3 in 1 working formula where it exfoliates your skin, serves the cleansing effect to a great extent and controls oil on your skin. In addition to this, the amazing aloe vera aroma will make you feel refreshed.
- A 100% natural and handmade soap for men
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Amazing aloe vera scent
- 3 in 1 working formula that helps in removing dead cells, cleansing your skin and oil-controlling property
- Presence of activated charcoal that helps in deep cleaning
Nothing as of now
A single 125g of The Man Company Charcoal soap costs you around Rs 188.
2. Bombay Shaving Company Charcoal soap
Bombay Shaving Company soap for men comes with a combination of charcoal and coffee that helps in exfoliating your skin and removes dirt. The soap has a tremendous anti-pollution feature that also helps in removing dead skin cells. Moreover, the soap is handmade and made up of natural ingredients like bergamot, lavender and sandalwood. Along with the charcoal one, it comes in 3 different variants such as the shea butter, tea tree and menthol. This soap is suitable for all skin types.
- Handmade soap made up of natural ingredients
- Comes in various fragrances
- A long-lasting refreshing feeling
- Combination of coffee, charcoal and shea butter
- The fragrance is long-lasting
Nothing as of now
A single 100g bar of Bombay Shaving Company Charcoal soap costs you around Rs 170.
3. Fiama Men Sports Gel soap
Fiama by ITC has a great reputation when it comes to the soap market in India. Their wide range of soaps for both men and women is loved by all of their customers. The sports gel soap by Fiama is enriched with ginseng and lemongrass that keeps you refreshed throughout the day. It has a mild fragrance that stays long. The soap efficiently cleanses your skin by washing away dirt and pollutants thoroughly. They have several variants to offer according to the fragrance.
- Highly trustable brand
- Focuses on removing pollutants and keeping you refreshed
- The fragrance is great especially if you love mild fragrances
- Several variants to choose from
Doesn’t mention the complete list of ingredients
A single 125g bar of Fiama Men Sports Gel soap costs you around Rs 55.
ALSO READ – Best organic skincare brands in India
4. Park Avenue Premium men’s soap
Another big name when it comes to the soap market in India, Park Avenue is one of the most loved soap brands by men. The soaps as the name denotes are actually of premium quality. The powerful combination of menthol along with multi-mineral energizers keeps you refreshed throughout the day. The soap has a great fragrance that will make you fall in love with it. It is made from natural ingredients and free from harmful chemicals. The soap mainly focuses on improving the skin’s health and produces a fantastic cooling after effect.
- A cooling after effect, loved by all men
- A very refreshing and fantastic aroma that stays long
- Great brand authority, loved by customers all over India
- Made out of natural ingredients
Not that good at removing dirt and pollutants from your skin
A single 125g bar of Park Avenue Premium men’s soap costs you around Rs 50.
5. Biotique Basil and Parsley body soap
Biotique’s Basil and Parsley body soap is an Ayurvedic revitalizing body soap that is made by a combination of different Ayurvedic formulas. The combination of coconut oil, basil, margosa and parsley helps in removing pollutants from the skin, ultimately maintaining healthy skin. The soap is widely recommended by Ayurvedic doctors for people with sensitive skin. The fragrance is also mild and lasts long.
- Ayurvedic soap for men made from 100% botanical extracts
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Clinically tested and proven
- The lather formed is amazing
- Suggested by Ayurvedic doctors
The fragrance may not be liked by all men
A single 150g bar of Biotique Basil and Parsley body soap costs you around Rs 80.
6. Godrej Cinthol Charcoal Deo soap
The Cinthol Charcoal Deo soap by Godrej is extremely popular when it comes to selecting the best soaps for men in India. The soap mainly focuses on removing excess oil from your skin and retaining the amazing fragrance for a longer time. The soap is free from harmful chemicals and has a deep cleansing property. The fragrance actually lasts longer than 12 hours. It lathers very well and the cleansing effect can be seen almost instantly.
- The fragrance is one of the best and lasts very long
- Free from sulfates, parabens, SLS and artificial fragrances
- Lathers very well
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Grade 1 soap with 75% Totally Fat Matter
The cleansing property of this soap is quite controversial
A single 125g Godrej Cinthol Charcoal Deo soap costs you around Rs 80.
7. Ustraa Charcoal Cologne Soap for men
Ustraa’s Charcoal Cologne Soap for men is one of its kind. Ustraa although being considerably new in the market is already loved a lot by its customers. It focuses on improving manhood through its wide variation of men’s grooming products. Ustraa’s Charcoal Cologne Soap is made with a combination of activated charcoal, witch hazel extract and bay leaf extract making the soap a great cleansing agent along with a sustainable fragrance for a longer time. The soap is free from sulfates, SLS and parabens that can damage your skin. It has an intense foam formulation where the lather is formed almost instantly.
- High brand authority and loved by customers
- Amazing and long-lasting fragrance
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Instant foam formulation
- Amazing packaging
The neem scent may not be liked by all
A single 125g of Ustraa Charcoal Cologne Soap for men costs you around Rs 85.
ALSO READ – Best hair color shampoos in India
8. Beardo activated charcoal soap
Beardo activated charcoal soap comes with a combination of activated charcoal, aloe vera, patchouli oil and sugar. The soap focuses on providing an instant cleansing and refreshing effect along with the removal of dirt and pollutants from your skin. It is also considered great for oily skin and is completely handcrafted. The soap lathers really well and the after effect seems really refreshing.
- A completely handcrafted soap for men free from any harmful chemicals
- Provides an instant cleansing effect
- Works well with both oily and combination skin
- 100% cruelty-free
- Awesome packaging and extremely travel-friendly
- The fragrance does not last long
- Slightly overpriced compared to its competitors
A 125g bar of Beardo activated charcoal soap costs you around Rs 110.
ALSO READ – Best chemical free sunscreens in India
9. Mysore Sandal soap
If you are a guy who loves the Ayurvedic sandalwood scent then Mysore Sandal soap is made especially for you. A made-in-India soap, it is completely free from harmful chemicals and made up of vegetable oils. Being highly rich in sandalwood this soap has proven benefits in making your skin soft, blemish-free and moisturized. The fragrance is unique and lasts really long.
- A simple soap consisting of sandalwood as its main ingredient
- The sandalwood scent is amazing and lasts long
- The soap focuses on improving the quality of your skin and prevents skin ailments
- Grade 1 soap with TFM 80%
- Packaging is not good
- The sandalwood fragrance may not be liked by all
A 150g Mysore Sandal soap costs you around Rs 80.
ALSO READ – Best Eco-friendly and natural detergents in India
10. Himalaya Herbals Neem and Turmeric soap
The Neem and Turmeric soap by the most famous herbal brand in India “Himalaya wellness” is a widely popular soap. The perfect combination of neem and turmeric without compromising on the fragrance makes this soap stand out among most of them on this list. It is a completely organic soap that focuses on cleansing and purifying your skin. Simultaneously, this soap also helps in preventing itchiness and redness on your skin.
- An organic and Ayurvedic soap by nature
- Huge brand authority
- Grade 1 soap with 76% TFM
- Anti-bacterial properties
- The fragrance is really good
- Very poor packaging and not at all travel-friendly
- Does not provide the instant refreshing feeling
A 125g bar of Himalaya Herbals Neem and Turmeric soap costs you around Rs 35.
ALSO READ – Best organic soaps in India
So with this, we come to the end of the list of the best soaps for men in India. Always remember a man’s skin can never be similar to a woman’s skin. So in order to get the correct results you desire, you need to choose the soaps that are made especially for men. Don’t forget to comment down if your favorite soap from this list if you are using one. Also, we are ready to take any suggestions regarding this topic.