Chyawanprash is a paste formed by a mixture of various Indian herbs and spices. Chyawanprash is quite popular in India because of the several health benefits it has to offer. Just 1 spoon of Chyawanprash a day keeps your immunity boosted and improves your overall physical health. Not only that, but Chyawanprash also helps in removing toxins from the body and also is considered great for your heart and liver.
So who wouldn’t want to have Chyawanprash on a regular basis? The problem lies in the choice of the correct brand of Chyawanprash. In this highly adulterated and extremely advertised market, it becomes very hard for you to choose the best brand of Chyawanprash. But you do not need to worry anymore, as we bring you the list of the best Chyawanprash brands in India.
Best Chyawanprash brands in India
1. Dabur Chyawanprash
Whenever we talk about Chyawanprash, the first name that comes to our mind is Dabur Chyawanprash. The brand Dabur is a completely organic and Ayurvedic brand. Dabur was first launched on September 16, 1975, and started manufacturing guar gum powder at that time. Later they became popular with the introduction of the Hajmola candy and their Chyawanprash.
Dabur’s Chyawanprash is made up of 40 Ayurvedic herbs including amla, giloy, shatavari, ashwagandha, mulethi and so on. The chyawanprash concentrates on boosting your immunity power, enhancing energy and improving overall strength. It is made for Indian men and women to improve their overall health. There is also a sugar-free version of this Chyawanprash suited for diabetic patients.
- The most authoritative brand in the market when it comes to the Chyawanprash industry
- Extremely high-rated brand of Chyawanprash, loved by all of its customers
- Wide choice of flavors
- Made up of Ayurvedic, organic and natural ingredients
- 3 in 1 formula – provides immunity, prevents diseases and boosts overall mental and physical strength
The sugar content is slightly high. But they have recently launched the sugar-free version of the regular chyawanprash, which you can check out if you do not want extra sugar.
950g of Dabur Chyawanprash costs you around Rs 300. The prices may differ along with the choice of flavors.
2. Zandu Chyawanprash
Zandu Chyawanprash is another popular brand of Chyawanprash in the Indian markets. It is an Indian brand that concentrates on pharmaceutical and Ayurvedic products. The company’s Chyawanprash is loved by all of its consumers.
Zandu Chyawanprash is an organic Chyawanprash made up of 39 herbs including ashwagandha, satavari, giloy and amla. The chyawanprash focuses on improving your immunity power, respiratory health and increasing overall stamina. It has antioxidant properties that protect your cells against free radicals. The best part of this Chyawanprash is that it contains jaggery instead of refined sugar.
- Another Ayurvedic and organic Chyawanprash brand that has high authority
- It improves your overall respiratory health, boosts immunity power and has antioxidative properties
- Jaggery is used instead of sugar
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Provides vitamins and micro-nutrients
- Loads of variants including Zandu Sonachandi Chyawanprash, Zandu Kesari Jivan, Zandu Kesari Jivan dry fruits, Zandu Immu tasty.
Nothing as of now
900g of Zandu Chyawanprash costs you around Rs 300.
3. Veda Prash Premium Chyawanprash
Veda Prash Premium Chyawanprash is comparatively new in the market but has gained immense popularity because of its amazing Chyawanprash. Veda Prash is a holistic health lifestyle brand with 5000 years of Ayurvedic knowledge.
Veda Prash Premium Chyawanprash claims to be the first brand of Chyawanprash that contains jaggery and natural honey instead of sugar. Infused with amla, badam, saffron, Vitamin C and 40 other Ayurvedic herbs, this Chyawanprash stands out among all others. It not only builds immunity but also fights cough and cold and improves metabolic activities. The taste of this Chyawanprash is also unique and certified by ISO.
- Contains natural honey instead of sugar
- The taste is unique, unlike the regular Chyawanprash taste
- GMP and ISO certified
- Combination of 40 Ayurvedic herbs along with Vitamin C and Saffron
475g of Veda Prash Premium Chyawanprash costs you around Rs 850.
4. Baidyanath Chyawanprash
The Chyawanprash by Baidyanath is another well-known Chyawanprash in India. Headquartered in India, Baidyanath was founded in 1917 by two brothers of the same family. Baidyanath’s products include Ayurvedic medicines, organic skincare products, Ayurvedic products and so on. They have been in the FMCG sector for more than 100 years.
Baidyanath Chyawanprash is one of the oldest brands of Chyawanprash in the country. It is available in various flavors for different purposes. It has a combination of 52 herbs including amla, ashwagandha, pippali, guduchi and so. The chyawanprash concentrates on all-around protection and boosting immunity power. It is a 100% vegetarian product that is free from any types of allergens.
- High brand authority and consumer trustability factor
- Made up of 52 herbs that boost your immunity and promote overall health
- Free from allergens
- Budget-friendly and travel-friendly
- ISO certified chyawanprash
- One of the tastiest Chyawanprash
Doesn’t mention whether it is 100% free from harmful preservatives such as sodium benzoate, methylparaben sodium and Propylparaben sodium.
The 2kg pack of Baidyanath Chyawanprash costs you around Rs 450.
5. Cureveda Pureprash Chyawanprash
Another relatively new organic Chyawanprash brand is the Cureveda Pureprash Chyawanprash. It is a Nagpur-based company that manufactures herbal-based supplements. This brand rose to fame in 2019 and has been a massive hit since then. Their products are based on combining traditional herbs with modern scientific research.
The Cureveda Pureprash Chyawanprash is a jaggery-based sugar-free chyawanprash that is made up of 29 botanical herbs including amla and guduchi. It is also packed with Vitamin C. The Chyawanprash focuses on boosting immunity, fighting seasonal cough and colds, providing relief against allergies and enhancing brain health. It is made in small batch sizes to keep it fresh. It is packed in glass bottles so that no toxicity can be caused.
- An Ayurvedic and herbal Chywanprash brand that has gained sudden popularity
- Jaggery-based Chyawanprash that is free from sugar
- Made in small batches to keep the Chyawanprash fresh and effective
- Packaging includes glass bottles instead of plastic ones to prevent toxicity
- Free from parabens, artificial colors and fragrances
- ISO and GMP certified
- Considerably new in the market
- Doesn’t mention the name of the preservatives used in this Chyawanprash
500g of Cureveda Pureprash Chyawanprash costs you around Rs 550.
6. Saffola Immuniveda Chyawanprash
Immuniveda Chyawanprash by the brand Saffola is another famous Chyawanprash in India. We all know about the brand Saffola. It is a leading healthcare brand that was first launched during the 1960’s. They are famous for their refined oil, biscuits, oats and the list goes on and on. It has a high brand authority now and is loved by all of its consumers.
Saffola’s Chyawanprash is considerably new in the market but is trusted because of the authority they already hold. The Chyawanprash concentrates on boosting strength, stamina and energy. The combination of herbs like amla, ashwagandha, giloy, pipali and other others make this Chyawanprash extremely powerful. Approved by the FDA it is recommended for children and adults. It is 100% vegetarian product and certified by GMO.
- Comes from a highly authoritative brand
- Boosts stamina, energy and strength
- Combination of 50+ herbs
- The taste is very smooth and fantastic
- No artificial colors or fragrances
- Approved by the FDA
- Extremely budget-friendly
Contains too much sugar (almost 50g sugar in 100g serving)
1kg pack of Saffola Immuniveda Chyawanprash costs you around Rs 280.
7. Patanjali Chyawanprash
The “most famous” brand, Patanjali makes it to the list at the number 7 position. Patanjali is an Indian Ayurvedic brand founded in 2006 by Ramdev. The brand is extensively popular because of its aggressive marketing strategy and the influence of Baba Ramdev. During 2018-2019 Patanjali was dominating the Indian markets with their dairy products, noodles, ashwagandha and more.
Patanjali’s Chyawanprash is one of their best products that is loved by many still. Enriched with ghrit, dasmool, ashwagandha, amla and many herbal ingredients this Chyawanprash focuses on boosting immunity and improving daily health. It is free from any harmful preservatives and the taste of this product is extremely sweet. It is an extremely budget-friendly Chyawanprash and is famous for its Ayurvedic combinations.
- Free from harmful preservatives
- Renowned Ayurvedic brand in India
- Boosts overall health
- Made for both adults and children
- Extremely budget-friendly
- Highly stuffed with sugar (70% sugar), can be also regarded as Sugar-prash instead of Chyawanprash
- Too sweet in taste, may not be liked by all
500g of Patanjali Chyawanprash costs you around Rs 150.
Also read – Dabur chyawanprash VS Patanjali chyawanprash
8. Shree Dhanwantri Herbals Chyawanprash
Shree Dhanwantri Herbals Chyawanprash is relatively new in the market but has a long history behind them. Popularly known as SDH, this brand has been in the Ayurveda industry for 70 years. Although not so popular among consumers, it is a very underrated brand. The brand was founded in 1952 by Late Vaidya Din Dayal Singh.
SDH’s Chyawanprash is an underrated chyawanprash that is made for providing immunity and increasing energy. The Chyawanprash is made up of 40 natural herbs which include amla, chandan, giloy and kesar. This Chyawanprash is also rich in antioxidants, proteins, fibers and alkaloids.
- A 100% Ayurvedic formulation
- Made up of 40 natural herbs that provide immense immunity and improve the overall health
- The taste is loved by children and kids
- GMP and ISO certified
- Trusted Indian brand
- Too much sugar content (about 60%)
- Presence of sodium benzoate
1kg pack of Shree Dhanwantri Herbals Chyawanprash costs you around Rs Rs 320.
9. Siddhayu Chyawan Yogue Chyawanprash
Siddhayu Chyawan Yogue Chyawanprash comes from the brand “Siddhayu Private Limited”. The brand has launched its Chyawanprash with “Baidyanath”. They are famous for their Ayurvedic and herbal medicines. Being combined with Baidyanath, they have already established a good market in India.
Siddhayu Chyawan Yogue Chyawanprash is a jaggery-based Chyawanprash that is enriched with Zinc, Vitamin C and 32 other herbs. Their main ingredients include pure cow’s ghee, yashad, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, munakka and amla. This Chyawanprash concentrates highly on fulfilling the daily zinc requirement of your body, boosting overall immunity and enhancing total health. The Chyawanprash is suited for both adults and children.
- A unique Chyawanprash that focuses on fulfilling the mineral requirement of our body along with boosting immunity
- Made up of more than 32+ herbs
- Jaggery-based Chyawanprash
- Usage of permitted preservatives
- Gluten-free and soy-free
- Presence of too much sugar
- The packaging could have been made better, spills have been noticed
450g of Siddhayu Chyawan Yogue Chyawanprash costs you around Rs 280.
10. Organic India Chyawanprash
Organic India is an Indian brand that was established in 1997 by Bharat Mitra and Bhavani Lev. The brand focuses on making herbal and Ayurvedic healthcare products. It is another underrated brand that lacks exposure due to its bad marketing strategies.
Organic India’s Chyawanprash is an amazing Chyawanprash that can compete with most of the brands mentioned in this list. Made up of 40+ natural herbs including giloy, amla etc, the Chyawanprash focuses on strengthening your immunity system, boosting your brain functions and improving your digestive system. It is a 100% vegetarian and ISO-certified product.
- An organic Chyawanprash
- Jaggery-based Chyawanprash (Matsyandika another name of jaggery), free from refined sugar
- Great packaging
- No artificial colors or fragrances
- Does not mention the name of preservatives added in this Chyawanprash
- Does not mention all the ingredients present in this product
500g of Organic India Chyawanprash costs you around Rs 410.
So with this, we come to the end of the best Chyawanprash brands in India. Most of them are organic Chyawanprash brands free from harmful chemicals. When it comes to choosing the best Chyawanprash, always choose a Chyawanprash that contains less amount of refined sugar, free from harmful preservatives and presence of more herbs.
If you are consuming Chyawanprash from any of the brands mentioned above don’t forget to comment down. Also, feel free to drop down any suggestions regarding this topic.
Which is the best quality Chyawanprash in India?
The various brands of Chyawanprash mentioned in this list are the best ones. All variants of Dabur and Zandu both are considered to be the best ones. Dabur’s Chyawanprash is considered the all-season best Chyawanprash. Baidyanath’s Chyawanprash is best for treating colds and coughs. Zandu’s Chyawanprash is best for boosting immunity.
Which Chyawanprash is better between Dabur and Baidyanath?
Between Dabur and Baidyanath, Dabur’s Chyawanprash is considered better as it is low in sugar, tastes better and has a wide range of variants.
Which is the most underrated Chyawanprash?
Cureveda Pureprash Chyawanprash and Shree Dhanwantri Herbals Chyawanprash are the most underrated Chyawanprash when it comes to the best Chyawanprash brands in India.
Which is the most overrated Chyawanprash?
Patanjali’s Chyawanprash is the most overrated Chyawanprash. It is widely popular because of its extremely aggressive marketing strategies. It is stuffed with sugar and as a result the pricing is also less.